A downloadable game
Sloth Action was created by Timeshock Games, a collective of students from the University of Southern Maine. They aspire to become a sustainable business that helps promote new interactive media in Portland, Maine. Learn more about them here: https://usm.maine.edu/ci2/timeshock-games
The sloth asks why work when robots can do it for you?
Sloth Action is a game about sloths, hooks, and outer space, where simplicity meets deadly odds. Click once to shoot out your trusty grappling hook, and swing through hordes of lethal saws!
- Experience story of epic proportions as Zip the sloth and Simon the ship's robot AI brawl with conversation in between levels.
- Earn bronze, silver, gold, and LEGENDARY medals by beating the developer's times!
- And did I mention you can create your own levels?
- Dare your friends to beat near-impossible levels.
- Enjoy your friends and family determination to win when they play your self-created levels.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.